New Thing: Building a Compost Bin and Spring Cleaning
Inspiration: Spring, Gardening
Cost: $30
Time: All Day
Bottom Line: Our house is clean and green.
Reflection: I cleaned for 11 hours straight today pausing only to eat, build a compost bin with Delia, and put her to bed. As you might expect, I am very, very tiered. So this will be short. I have exactly three thoughts:
![]() |
| This is the model we built. |
- Delia was amazing today. Ken was out of town, and she helped me all day by keeping me company and doing her own "work" at the same time. She was very helpful in building the compost bin by holding things up and handing me things. I am so very proud of her.
- I think that I will spring clean every year during Lent. It felt like such an appropriate metaphor for the season. We spend time getting our house in order with God so we can fully welcome spring and new life having known true cleansing.
- That being said, I never want to clean again.
Lenten Meditation-
Prayed for: PM
Prayer Walk/Yoga- Lots of outdoor time with Delia and stretching after workout.
Journal Topic with Ken- Missed because he is out of town.
Music- Sadly, the only piano I played happened when I dusted the keys.
Fast- Vegetarian again today.
Daily Office- EP was very relaxing after all that work.


No comments:
Post a Comment