Friday, April 8, 2011

Day Ninety-Seven- 4/8/11 Extreme Spring Planning

Day Ninety-Seven: 4/8/11
New Thing: Extreme Spring Planning     
Inspiration: Spring        
Cost: $0 
Time: Several Hours             
Bottom Line: OK Spring...Bring. It. ON!


Reflection: I have always been a "planner". I started keeping a day planner when I was in elementary school, and still never go any where without it. I make little lists and take great pleasure in crossing things off of them. It's not a control thing, I just like having being able to put down an idea and not worry about forgetting it. Lately, however, I have had to put some things around the house on the "back-burner-list" and today was a way to change all that. Today, I planned out my whole spring. This process included:
  • Spring cleaning list with tasks for each room of the house (which commences tomorrow)
  • Final leg of the 10K training
  • Travel Plans
  • Personal, work, and home calendar synchronizing
  • Planning the garden layout, crop rotation, and composting plans
  • New family daily&weekly chore rotations
  • Some meal planning
  • 365 Alive planning for the rest of the month  
Will things go according to plan? No, of course not! And that is totally fine. But for a few hours, I feel nicely organized. 

Lenten Meditation-   
Prayed for: RF  
Prayer Walk/Yoga- Ran 6 miles before it rained.
Journal Topic with Ken- Again, we may not get to this tonight since I had a service and was out late. 

Music- Piano  
Fast-Pretty good all day (except for some chocolate) and decided to be vegetarian all day.
Daily Office- MP in my comfy bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment