New Thing: Maundy Thursday Easter Egg Dying with the Family
Inspiration: Easter, the Church School, Ellyn
Cost: $0
Time: About two hours
Bottom Line: A colorful way to start the day.
Reflection: This morning, Ken, Delia and I all joined with the Church Sunday School group to dye Easter Eggs for the Soup Kitchen guests. Although Delia and I actually did this last year as well, she was to young to actually do much dying. This year was a different story, however! She loved dropping the eggs into the different colors and then pulling them back out again. By the end the group had dyed over 30 dozen eggs and had a lovely pizza party.
Lenten Meditation-
Prayed for: DR
Prayer Walk/Yoga- Walk in downtown Bethlehem.
Journal Topic with Ken- I don't know how late I will get home tonight, but we did have a lovely breakfast together.
Music- Violin.
Fast- Not great.
Daily Office- NP with prayer cards.
Prayed for: DR
Prayer Walk/Yoga- Walk in downtown Bethlehem.
Journal Topic with Ken- I don't know how late I will get home tonight, but we did have a lovely breakfast together.
Music- Violin.
Fast- Not great.
Daily Office- NP with prayer cards.

we had such a great time:):):)
ReplyDelete