Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 153: 6/3/11 Mad Men Myself

Day 153: 6/3/11
New Thing:
Mad Men Myself   
Inspiration: Mad Men   
Cost: $0
Time: Five Minutes               
Bottom Line: I look sophisticated yet trapped in a man's world.

Swell!
Reflection: Are you familiar with the hit show Mad Men? Of course you are! Did you know you could go to their website and "Mad Men" yourself? Well, now you do! I have to say that I don't love this show as much as I used to. I feel like it "jumped the shark" when they brought the ride-on lawn mower into the office and took off a guy's foot. But, it is still nice to get to wear gloves and pearls like a real lady--even if it is in a computer rendering. Now, go get me a dry martini, get my slippers, and light my cigarette. It's been a hard day at the office, Baby. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment