Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 157: 6/7/11 Create A 10K Worthy Playlist

Day 157: 6/7/11
New Thing:
Create A 10K Worthy Playlist
Inspiration: DSY 10K Memorial Race, Facebook friends  
Cost: $0 
Time: Over an hour and not done yet               
Bottom Line: Can't wait to test drive this baby!

  
Reflection: In the not to distant future, I will be running my first ever 10k. I am sure that I will have lots more to say on that subject as the date draws closer. However, before I get to the race, I have to create an awesome playlist to help motivate me. I recently solicited suggestions on Facebook for perfect running songs, and you all did not disappoint! I have a ton of songs to add now, and I will be posting the "best of" tracks in a later post. When I listen to a really great song suggested by an equally great person (or Kara) I get doubly pumped and I am hoping that will help carry me to the finish line.  I started tackling this project tonight, but it is clear that this will take a few days. Can't wait to test this out. Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

  1. HA! Thanks for the shout out. All I have to say is...feelings mutual.

    ReplyDelete