Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 174: 6/24/11- Picture Frames and Columbo

Day 174: 6/24/11
New Thing:
Picture Frames and Columbo 
Inspiration: Delia and Peter Falk
Cost: $1
Time: About 2 Hours               
Bottom Line: R.I.P. Peter Falk

"Just one more thing..."
Reflection: Today's new activity was going to be painting a picture frame with Delia (which we did with very nice results). However, I added a second thing when I heard that Peter Falk had passed away. I am a huge Columbo fan and used to watch it with my Dad. It remains one of the few shows that I actually introduced Ken to and not vice-versa. He also stars in two of my favorite movies: The Princess Bride and Wings of Desire (which if you have never seen, I insist that you must!). So, to honor him, Ken and I watched an episode of Columbo that I had never seen before about a magician who is also a Nazi. Guess what? Columbo got him!

No comments:

Post a Comment