Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 160: 6/10/11 Make Ken Breakfast In Bed

Day 160: 6/10/11
New Thing:
Make Ken Breakfast In Bed
Inspiration: Ken
Cost: $5
Time: About 15 minuets                  
Bottom Line: A little way to say, "I love you."


Reflection: Lat night, Ken went to bed with a bit of a cold. Luckily, Delia has the day off from school today, so she and I went down stairs this morning to make Ken breakfast in bed.But before we made it there, Delia could not stop herself from running into our bedroom and telling Ken the plans we had in store for him. (She really is a mini-version of my sister). He is not really much of a breakfast eater, so the prep for this meal was minimal. However, the presentation more than made up for it, I feel. Here is the menu:
  • His favorite bagel buttered all the way to the edges just like he likes them. (It is one of the few things that he really insists upon with his food--even and total butter coverage.)
  • Coffee with a side of cream (I am not a coffee drinker, so I messed this up a bit. Let's just say it was a little strong.)
  • A cloth napkin with a mini-rose from our bush and a supper hero action figure picked out by Delia for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment