Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 161: 6/11/11 New Online Meditation

Day 161: 6/11/11
New Thing:
New Online Meditation
Inspiration: Ellyn
Cost: $0
Time: About 5 minuets                  
Bottom Line: A refreshing website


Reflection: A few months ago, my friend Ellyn sent me a link to this great website called The d365 found here. This site features a daily devotional series which were "written especially for students and seek to provide reflections on themes that impact our faith journey. [It is the] hope that in the midst of busy or boring days, this site will create a quiet space in your life for contemplation and prayer."

I have to admit that the first time she sent me the link, I gave it a look over and thought, "this looks very good, I'll make sure to actually do the meditation another time." I promptly forgot until the other day when she resent me the link in the midst of a busy time. So, I saved it for today's prayer moment and am now very glad she resent it because I found it refreshing and brief enough to do even in the busiest of days. Thanks, Ellyn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment