Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 123- 5/4/11 CREDO Day 3, Health, Money, & Pure Barre Method

Day 123: 5/4/11
New Thing:
CREDO Day 3, Health, Money & Pure Barre Method  
Inspiration: CREDO, $$, & Andi    
Cost: $0
Time: All Day                   
Bottom Line: Learning Day

Apparently, this is not the way it happens.
 Reflection: Before I  tell you a little bit about today's new things, I want to mention something that I did after posting yesterday--I Skyped with Ken and Delia. This is an online video call that let me see and talk to them in real time. I loved it and it really gave me the second wind that I needed since I miss them a ton.

The first new thing of the day was trying out a new work out DVD that my step-mother Andi gave me. It is called "Pure Barre" and wikipedia describes it as"a total body work out that burns fat and tones the body. Pure Barre's is work out that was created around ballet, Pilates and weights." Essentially, it uses ballet moves with a work out band and concentrated, isometric exercises. It was a real burn which was great becuase I have been getting bored with a few of my other DVD's. Thanks, Andi!

Today is also our financial and health day and I have already learned alot. My "new thing" in this respect will be to sit down with a financial adviser for the first time and try to get some things in order.Wish me luck!

1 comment: