Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 124- 5/5/11 CREDO Day 4: Vocation & Grits

Day 124: 5/5/11
New Thing:
CREDO Day 4: Vocation & Grits  
Inspiration: CREDO, Breakfast    
Cost: $0
Time: All Day                   
Bottom Line: Big Questions


Reflection: We have a really big day today, so this will have to be short.

Can you believe I have never had grits?! That has been remedied! They are really tasty, and I had them with a little butter & salt in what I was told was true southern fashion (although there was certainly some debate about this at my table).

Today was dedicated to Vocation Discernment and we have already looked at some of our over-arching images for change and how much our world is changing. I have already started to fill out some of my CREDO Plan in this respect. It's going well so far, but there are some really big questions that they have asked that I will need to take some time to ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment