Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 130- 5/11/11 Make a Mother's Day Debbie Quote Book

Day 130: 5/11/11
New Thing:
Make a Mother's Day Debbie Quote Book
Inspiration: Debbie, Lesley
Cost: $0
Time: A little bit here and there all day.                    
Bottom Line: Happy Mother's Day, Mom!


Reflection: I know that I missed Mother's Day since I was on the road, but that does not mean that I can't celebrate it today! In honor of my mother, I am making a little book of quotes that she is famous for saying (such as, "Just call me Debbie" and "Things Always Look Worse at Night"). The book itself is also special since it is a little origami book which was handmade by my good friend Lesley years ago. I have been saving it for something really special ever since. My Mom has shown me so much love that it will be hard to put all that into one little book, but it will stand as a small token of my love and gratitude. Love you, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment