Day 128: 5/9/11
New Thing: CREDO Day 8: Good Byes & Going Home
Inspiration: CREDO, Flight
Cost: $0
Time: All Day
Bottom Line: Glad to be home.
Reflection: Well, I have to say that I am pretty tiered so, these two post will be short and sweet. Today was the last day of CREDO and I am really excited to bring home a renewed sense of Vocation and peace. Let's hope it lasts! Seriously though, I am so happy to have had this experience and will carry these lessons with me always. The best part was coming home to m wonderful husband and beautiful little girl.
Today's new thing was checking out the cockpit of a plane! I had never been in one before, so I asked the pilots if they would show me around. They were really welcoming, showed me how everything works, and let me push a button that changed a display on their screen. I was in there talking to them for like a good five minuets, and may have held up the flight, but I learned alot and can only assume the other passengers are down with that. I didn't get any pilot wings though.

No comments:
Post a Comment