Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 127- 5/8/11: CREDO Day 7: Early Morning Lake Logan Canoe Ride, Massage & Finale CREDO Plan

Day 127: 5/8/11
New Thing:
CREDO Day 7: Early Morning Lake Logan Canoe Ride, Massage & Finale CREDO Plan
Inspiration: CREDO, Vocational Discernment, the Lake   
Cost: $55
Time: All Day                   
Bottom Line: True Sabbath.

This is not actually me, but it was just like this.
Reflection: Happy Mother's Day! I have something special planed for Mom when I get home, so watch for it later this week.

All true southern fair.
Last night was really fun! We had a true Southern Pig roast which I had never had before. It was a locally raised hog cooked for over 9 hours and we have five different regional homemade B-B-Q sauces which were all incredible. No lie, I was one of the top 10 meals of my life.

This morning, I took one of the canoes out on Lake Logan foe an hour with only a duck to keep me company. It was transcendent and I could have stayed out there all day.

To top off this true Sabbath morning, I had the best massage of my life. I really helped me be so relaxed. What a great start of the day!

We are now at the last leg of our CREDO time and I have a 4 point plan to put into action. Today we will offer our plans for transformation to God in a special ceremony. I have been truly blessed to have this time and am so grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment