Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 125- 5/6/11 CREDO Day 5- Discernment & Hike

Day 125: 5/6/11
New Thing:
CREDO Day 5: Discernment & Hike  
Inspiration: CREDO, Nature    
Cost: $0
Time: All Day                   
Bottom Line: Trying to Listen to God.


Reflection: Last night, we went into Asheville, NC for a few hours which was totally new for me. It is such a cool little town! Lots of organic food and wears and local artists and I had a great little time touring the area. I also tried a fork-full of goat-milk cheesecake which was really good- but I think I like the normal kind better.

Today is a day spent in discernment. I am finding that when I have more space to do this kind of meditation, the less anxious I am.

Later, I am going on a mountain hike with a friend of mine from seminary to an over look of the Lake. We are in the Appalachian Mountain Range here (which is very near to my heart since I grew up in the same range) and it sounds like a great little hike. I am sure I will love this!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hill! Enjoy the view there in the Blue Ridge, it's breathtaking!

    *Correction* the organic granola crunching goat milk drinking town you were in is called Asheville :-)

    Look for Quartz crystal on your hike, there's tons of it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Thanks hippie girl! I wished you were there to be my guide!

    ReplyDelete