Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 147: 5/28/11 Watch the UEFA Championship

Day 147: 5/28/11
New Thing:
Watch the UEFA Championship
Inspiration: Ken 
Cost: $0
Time: About an hour                 
Bottom Line: Alot like watching a moving chess game.



Reflection: It is rare from me to actually sit down and watch a sporting event. I really like College Basketball Championships, and certainly have watched my fair share of baseball and football (although I am more of a Puppy Bowl girl myself). But when it comes to watching sports, I really prefer to do that live. That I enjoy, but watching it on television seems a little boring to me.In fact, I am not sure that I have ever watched a televised soccer game before today.

However, being married to a sports fan has opened my eyes to why sports on television can be fun. Actually, I have to say that one of the best things about Ken is that he is always willing to answer my questions about sports no matter how lame them may seem. It makes it much more enjoyable. So, toady when he invited me to watch Barcelona take on Manchester United in the UEFA Championship, I was very happy to accept. It was really fun, and although I had to leave for the Saturday night service before it was over, I got to see two exciting goals. Thanks, Hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment