Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 217: 8/6/11- Take Delia for her First Dress Fitting

Day 217: 8/6/11
New Thing:
Take Delia for her First Dress Fitting  
Inspiration: Kim and Andy's Wedding
Cost: $
Time: About 15 minuets                            
Bottom Line: All measured and fitted. 

This is the gown itself.
Reflection: Today, Delia and I went to her first ever dress fitting for the gown she will be wearing in Kim and Andy's upcoming wedding. She loved looking at all of the gowns in the store and I had her try on the large skirt that they uses for bridal gown fittings which she approved of. 

I also switched over to my Daniel style fast today for the rest of the fast since it is the Feast of the Transfiguration. This means that I will not be eating meat, sugar or bread. I went shopping today was was shocked to see how much sugar everything has in it. It looks like it is mostly going to be raw foods and soup for a while. I felt great all day and found that after the previous "no food from 7-7" fast that I was satisfied with a lot less today then pre-fast. It really did feel like a feast day!

I also have something planned to celebrate the Transfiguration tomorrow but it had to wait until then. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. O-kaaaaay! Still Waiting. I'm ALWAYS up for celebrating. And particularly for celebrating Transfiguration.

    ReplyDelete