Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 234: 8/23/11- Makeovers with Connie, Kim, and Little D.

Day 234: 8/23/11
New Thing:
Makeovers with Connie, Kim, and Little D.     
Inspiration: Connie  
Cost: $? (Thank you, generous Connie!)
Time: Several Hours                                      
Bottom Line: Lookin' Good.

Before!
Reflection: Today, Connie, Kim and Delia and I all set out to have makeovers. Kim was having her wedding makeup test-drive and my goal was to learn which colors and techniques would be good for everyday office wear. The pictures below will give you the rundown of the day. We had a great time and I am really thankful for the instruction that I received since I have never really been a makeup wearer. It was a real confidence booster to learn the correct way to achieve a polished and professional work look. Kim's wedding look was very beautiful. I am very grateful to Connie who is generous in spirit and heart! Thanks, Connie!!!

PS- We never event felt the earthquake! 

Kim and Delia crushing a bowl of spaghetti. These girls knew what they were doing. 

Ladies who lunch

Kim before
Yeah Nana!

Getting some tips

Pucker up

Putting my new knowledge into practice

Getting the profession help I needed!


Middle of the make over wink

After!

Here comes the bride!

Sealed with a kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment