Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 228: 8/17/11- Breakfast with Seminary Friend, Jessica!

Day 228: 8/17/11
New Thing:
Breakfast with Seminary Friend, Jessica!   
Inspiration: Jessica's Vacation
Cost: $8ish
Time: 45 great minuets                                  
Bottom Line: A perfect way to start the day.

Jess and her 2 sweet dogs at the best Waffle House stop ever.
Reflection: Today I had the distinct pleasure of having breakfast with my dear friend from YDS, Jessica A. She was passing through town on her way south and I was just so pleased to see her. She is my "sermon partner" which means that we exchange our sermons to critique and support. I cannot tell you how many sermons she has helped me through! We started this tradition way back in our first homiletic class and vowed to continue it when we were in CPE together. I love you, Jess and hope you have the best time!!

Fast Update: Still making my way through the Daniel fast and am starting to miss ice cream in a big way. But, on the whole, I have found a very deep prayer season through all this and am so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment