Day 225: 8/14/11
New Thing: Take a Belly Dancing Class
Inspiration: Lehigh Valley YogaNew Thing: Take a Belly Dancing Class
Cost: $0
Time: 2.5 hours
Bottom Line: Very fun!
Reflection: Remember a few days ago when I took a Hot Yoga class at Lehigh Yoga? Sure you do! Well, when I was there I noticed that they were having an open house today with lots of free classes. Since one of the Dowling motto's is and always shall be; "If it's free, it's for me," I decided to give the belly dancing class a try. It was alot of fun and very informative. Belly dancing has a long and rich history and it was inspirational to take part in dance moves that women have been doing for generations.
After that I took a free Zumba class and another free hot yoga class. (Did I mention that I love free stuff?) I have to say that the Zumba class was the surprise highlight for me. You may remember that I took a Zumba class earlier in the year and I have taken several since. I have enjoyed each one, but this one was the best dance/workout class I have ever taken. They had two instructors going at the same time which really kept the energy up. It was great!
The best part? I won 5 free yoga classes in their give away!! More free classes!! I was thrilled. All-in-all, a great post-Sunday-Service workout. Free.

No comments:
Post a Comment