Welcome to my first ever blog! This site will be dedicated to helping me document my 2011 New Year's Resolution. This year, I will be striving to do something different or new every single day. This will be an exercise in living in the moment and seeing God in all things. Now, some of these things may be very small, taking no more then a few minuets. Conversely, some maybe all day events. I will try to blog every day, but some of the events may take me away from a computer, so you will just have to wait patiently until I can update. I am going to try to have these events cost no more then $20 a piece. At least one day a week (typically Fridays) will be dedicated to a spiritual practice. Thanks for joining me, and I would love to have any feedback or ideas that you might have.
P.S.- I would especially like some help with the name of the blog. I am not in love with the "365 Alive" yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment