Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day Five- 1/5/11 Launch a Blog

Day Five: 1/5/11
New Thing: Launch a Blog
Inspiration: This project
Cost: $0
Time: about 10 minutes prep time and hours of constant tinkering and updating.
Bottom Line: I can now be found on the inter-webs


Reflection: Starting a blog is certainly a new thing for me. I am not a fan of reading my own writing (what with the inability to spell and all), so I assume that other people will feel the same way.  However, part of this experiment is to live in the moment to share this with others. The more I thought about it, the more it made sense to use a blog to be a visible as possible.  Blogging will also be a new avenue for evangelism that I have yet to really explore, so that is another possibility. I am excited to have everyone share this with me, and please feel free to post your thoughts and ideas!

(P.S. - Scroll down to read about the previous days.)

(P.P.S. - I will also be trying some amazing gluten free bread home-made by Mo. Laura later today and will write more about it.)

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Hillary!! Looking forward to reading 365 Alive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DJ MoHill,I love that you have a blog! My suggestion for a first? Finally taking one your favorite people up on her 3 years and counting offer to babysit fo' free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock on!

    My only advice...try to update more than Ken (or I) do. We're both heavy blog slackers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the blog Hill-Fey! Can't wait to read all the misspellings and new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!!! Sarah, I will definitely do that!

    ReplyDelete