Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day Five- 1/5/11 Bed Bonus Blog


Day Five: 1/5/11
New Thing:  Bed
Inspiration: Delia’s aging process, Mo. Laura
Cost: $0
Time: Not to long
Bottom Line: I am nice and full and Delia is as snug-as –a-bug-in-a-rug. 

Reflection: In addition to starting the blog today, I experience two other new things. The first was extremely delicious and came from the kitchen of my collogue Mo. Laura. Laura is an amazing bread maker and has produced not only some of the best sour dough bread I have ever had, but certainly the best sermon about sour dough bread I have ever herd. She made there very cute little loaves that were delicious. I not ashamed to admit that I ate like half of a mini tester loaf over the course of the day.
            The other first of the day was every sweeter than that. Delia will be spending the night in her first big-girl bed! She is a little old still have been sleeping in her crib, but we were waiting for her Nana to get a new bed so we could take her old one and to day was the day! I will update you all tomorrow to see if she actually slept. As I am writing this, I am hearing a lot of little songs and bouncing coming from her room and not much sleeping. 
I will also try and to get Laura's recipe for all who would like to try it!

6 comments:

  1. "not much sleeping"? It's only 5:15 pm, give her a chance to bounce around, sheesh, you guys are tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when I got my first big girl bed, SO exciting! I wouldn't have been sleeping either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is soo stinkin' cute it hurts my eyes sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ali- LOL! I know. This picture just makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @DJARM18- That is really strange. When I wrote this post it was actually almost 9:00pm. I wonder what is up with the time stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You might have your time set to a different zone.

    ReplyDelete