Monday, January 3, 2011

Day Three-1/3/11 School Daze (this post has nothing to do with the movie of the same name)

Day Three: 1/3/11
New Thing: Take my daughter to pre-school for the first time
Cost: A large chunk of my heart
Time: About three year building up to this.
Bottom Line: My little girl is growing up!
 

Reflection: This was not easy at all. Bringing my daughter to her first day of all day pre-school was incredibly hard on the heart-strings and it took everything that I had to hold it together as I watched her walk away down the hallway with her little lunch-box in hand. It was one of those moments that was just made for some sappy movie montage when a parent looks at their child and sees them grow up in front of their eyes. Delia, on the other hand, had an awesome day and proudly told me that she was a very good girl when I picked her up. As if I had any doubts.

1 comment:

  1. She looks so sophisticated in that little coat and hat combo. But the tantrum she's throwing now as I type this reminds me she's still all toddler....

    ReplyDelete